SV: HW : HLL's crop

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sat Mar 21 14:05:46 EST 1998

> You're not allowed to say "sucked", remember. You can say you personally
> didn't like the haircut, but to say it sucked is just juvenile.
>
> Anyone, it was one of the most influential haircuts of the '80's.
>
> You're just jealous, because all your bands had sucky haircuts.
>
> It was destroyed by imitators, who made it look poncey. The original
> convoy types had the best fucking haircuts going. They was THAT hard!
> --

The biggest loada shit I heard sice god knows when!!! Listen: IT
                S * U * C * K * E * D !!!

ALMOST LIKE M*A*S*H ON TV ONLY WORSE!!!!

send the paddywagon,

Christian

(they just started selling Lysholmer  with springand 80MB RAM and Photoshop
4.02
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrggggggggglrlrgrgrgrgrggrahhhhh