HW: misc

Dan Witt hawkwind1 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Mar 22 04:24:23 EST 1998

I see strange daze is advertised as being from August 13 through August
16(four daze?). Is there going to be music for four daze or is the
campground just going to availabe to strange dazers for an extra 2 daze?
Are tickets going on sale soon?

I anticipate this years audience to be bigger than last years and I want
to lock in my tickets as soon as able.

Any reports on Chrome's first concert. I believe it was last night. I'd
love to hear about it.

I'm in great need of contact information for Feddo Reiners(sp?). He is a
prog rock trader. I believe he is from Sweden, or around there,
somewhere.  Anyway I owe him a tape and I don't have his address or
e-mail info. If anybody knows anyway to contact him PLEASE let me know,
or have him contact me. thanks
--
DAN WITT
ST. CLOUD, MN -- MINNEAPOLIS, MN