SV: HW : HLL's crop

reset mumford at ONLINE.NO
Mon Mar 23 07:05:46 EST 1998

I wrote:

> writes
> >The biggest loada shit I heard sice god knows when!!! Listen: IT
> >                S * U * C * K * E * D !!!

> I was joking, man.

Well, it all went blank after that. Woke up to the odour of my own malty
emanations a few hours later.

> Do you means Huw's specifically or the "fitba-sveg" in general.

I just thought it was a horrible haircut - like having two things going at
once... the male/bulldyke equivilant of what some trashy women in US wear,
a sort of fried, frizzled perm on top and long hair around. Y'know, like at
the supermarket or shopping mall or Ricki Lake, whatever. Short on top,
long on back, looks bad no matter how you do it IMO. ;)

> Was that with the laughtrack (US TV) or without (UK sty-lee)?
> Or the Manics version of the theme?
> --
> Jon

Oh, with a laughtrack, for sure!