BOC: Tower Records check

Mon Mar 23 14:16:43 EST 1998

>Had a dream last night that I arrived at Tower when they opened, didn't see HF
in the racks...asked at the counter for the new BOC and they said, oh yes, we
have it, just haven't put it out yet...here ya go...and as they slid an LP (!)
across the counter I heard them say "first cut on the second side is a real
head-banger"...I saw the faux-oriental lettering and the hideous, hideous
colors...and saw the calendar on the wall behind them, 1986, no, no, sweet
jesus NOOOOOOOOOOOO
O...

Aw shit, Chris, now I DO have to change my underwear!  That was a good one!

John