BOC: An Open letter to BOC-L About HF

Mike Looney - ionet mlooney at IONET.NET
Tue Mar 24 11:04:06 EST 1998

BREVARD, Adrian R. wrote:

> Who ain't froogin to no other cd's or even playing a tape unless and
> until he got his copy of HF in hand.

Due to the way my paychecks fall this month, it will be a couple of
weeks before I can get a hold of HF.  But I am doing something to
celebrate to day.  I am playing all the BOC CD's back to back, in
release order, execpt for Club Nija, which I don't have.

Currenly playing "She's as beautiful as a foot"

obQuestion:  Did they know that "foot" is a crude term for a woman's
private parts in German when they wrote that song?
<disclamer>
 At least that is what I was told when I was stationed in Germany,  I am
not a German speaker, I could be wrong here
</disclamer>

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com