BOC: An Open letter to BOC-L About HF

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Mar 24 11:49:00 EST 1998

>Dear Memebers of BOC:
>
>I stand here on my electronic soap box to address a matter most urgent.
>WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?  Today is the day when HF is
>available to the general public and folks seem to be crying in their
>beers.

hang on a few, I can't get it 'till my lunch break.  17 minutes now,
I'm watching the clock tick down.  I don't want to talk about it until
then.

To date, my only exposure to it has been a live performance of
SYIB, the clip they had on the CMC website.... and PUD, if it's
on here (is it?).

Just hang on, I work inside a vault, and I'm closing the door
when I get back from lunch (no easy task... closing the door,
that is, not getting back from lunch... normally I never close
the door for fear that it might get stuck, but even if it does
I can e-mail out, I have a bag of cheesy poofs, a bottle of
cough syrup, and I'll have HF... but I digress)

then I'll talk about it.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random