BOC: Got my HF

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Mar 24 13:31:17 EST 1998

In the words of Y&T (Musically Incorrect) I've Got My Own.

Spilling the beans on the peripherals -

Cover Art is worse than the internet image, it is just so wrong for BOC.
 Symbol is easy to spot though it is very tiny.

CD is painted with the cover art, a MAJOR Blunder. The real artwork is
underneath the disc.  I won't spill the beans but I was surprised and
happy.

A few photo's of the guys in the studio working on it.  Lyrics are
included in the liner.

Chuck Burgi played drums on every track except live In Thee.

John Rodgers does bass and Vox on Still Burnin'.

Eric sounds pretty damn good.  If he had been saving his voice for the
recording sessions this was a good decision.  Feels good to hear Bloom
sound like Bloom.

Note:  Off topic my local Best Buy had only three copies @ $14.99.  For
Kiss fans if you are missing any of their early works on cd you may want
to head there.  They had a copy of each cd from the debut thru Love Gun
(except Alive) on sale for $5.99.  I even picked up Kiss and Destroyer
while I was at it.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins
OBCD - Heaven Forbid, Blue Oyster Cult (been waiting years to be able to
say that)