BOC: Got my HF

Nebosuke Nebosuke at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 24 16:59:36 EST 1998

GitR-man wrote

> Chuck Burgi played drums on every track except live In Thee.

Actually In Thee is Burgi (if the notes are correct), and Rondinelli plays on
Live For Me.  And Jon Rogers is on Harvest Moon and Power Underneath Despair
as well as Still Burnin'.  (Power... is the same track as SummerDaze, unless
my ears deceive me...?  It sounds slower but probably just because of SYIB's
placement two tracks before).  I don't see Rogers in the photos, oddly.

In Thee live at Millbrook...anyone know where this is?

-/cb