OFF: Timothy Leary's Dead (but Buck's not) (was BOC: Got my HF)

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Tue Mar 24 17:12:38 EST 1998

On March 23rd, Nebosuke <Nebosuke at AOL.COM> wrote:

>In Thee live at Millbrook...anyone know where this is?

and G.i.t.R <abrevard at SHL.COM> asked:

>BTW where the hell is "Millbrook"?  Anyone know.

... I don't know if this is the correct reference, but Millbrook was the
name of the mansion/art colony where Timothy Leary did his east coast "acid
test" sessions after getting the boot from Harvard.  Eventually, the place
was busted by future Watergate conspirator and bad actor G. Gordon Liddy.

On-topicality ... ? uh ... Leary later recorded an album with Ash Ra
Tempel, many of whose recordings (although not that one) were
produced/engineered by Conrad Plank, who also recorded Brian Eno's 'Before
And After Science' album that Paul Rudolph played on.  So There.

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com