HF sold out

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Tue Mar 24 18:50:29 EST 1998

I tried to find HF during my lunch hour but was unsuccessful, so earlier
this afternoon my wife called around to see if she could find a copy.  She
called Borders and they said all their copies were already gone! Good to
know the release hasn't gone totally unnoticed around here...

Anyway, she did get me a copy so I'll be heading home soon to finally get my
hands on it (lame cover art and all).  The reports have been positive so
far, and I can't wait to hear it for myself!

Aaron