HF sold out

Nebosuke Nebosuke at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 24 19:32:35 EST 1998

Yeah, I'm happy to see that places are selling out of it -- even if they
didn't have many to begin with, and even though it's a bummer for the folks
who can't snag one immediately.  I went to both Tower and Borders this morning
not long after they opened, I didn't dawdle long but it seemed to me they had
five or so in both places.  Also picked up the Mobile Fidelity AoF...wheeeeee!
(FWIW Border's was marginally cheaper at these extortionate Bay Area
prices...$16.99 for HF and $29.99 AoF, one and two bucks respectively off of
Tower's prices...(I hear people talking about gas for 79 cents - not in these
parts!)  Should have gone mail-order but hey, once a decade I can splurge.