HF cover artist

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Mar 25 10:57:18 EST 1998

Rob Prior.

Anyone thrilled by his work here might want to check
out his web page:

http://members.aol.com/airbrush8/prior.htm

He sells a 12 volume set of VHS tapes teaching you to
paint like he does.

Apparently he has worked doing science fiction and
fantasy art before, which is probably where Eric
encountered him....  his gallery apparently has stuff like
Judge Dred (though the galleries' image files are on
a server currently down...)

There is also a Rob Prior who did some work for
the Traveller SF Role-playing game, but I don't
know if it's the same person.  If he is, he keeps
gaming and artwork related web pages on different
servers.

I also found this item:

>Posted by Rob Prior on January 03, 1998 at 17:16:39:
>
>A photorealistic book coming out in april staring the likeness of Mark
>Hamill, most of the
>Babylon 5 cast,Todd Mcfarlane, Julie Strain, Kevin Eastman and many more .
>Published by
>DavDez arts and written and painted by Rob Prior.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random