BOC: Richard Meltzer's Brother?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Mar 25 11:29:37 EST 1998

Going over one of Meltzer's ramblings in his 'Addicted to Noise'
column
he mentions that it is his brother's facetous comment that
was responsible for BOC using the  umlaut.  I'd heard prior
stories crediting Meltzer, Pearlman, and Lanier, but not
this...

comments, anyone?  and anyone know his brother's name?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random