HF in the UK??

Wed Mar 25 15:50:52 EST 1998

On Wednesday, March 25, 1998 4:57 PM, m.r.varley
[SMTP:m.r.varley at UCLAN.AC.UK] wrote:
> To any of the UK / Euro list members....
>
> Have any of you researched US mail order outlets to get Heaven Forbid
> (& any other CDs for that matter) sent to the UK?
>
> If so which outlet(s) would you recommend? Which are most reliable,
> best prices etc.?

I advance-ordered one from CDNow (http://cdnow.com), they say it was
dispatched yesterday, total price including postage $18.02.  I've used them
a few times and had no problems.

CDZone (http://www.cdzone.co.uk) are only listing a Canadian import at
about £14, available from 10 April.

So CD Now is cheaper and quicker (unless you're unlucky and HM Customs
spot-check it).

I was passing by Tower again today so I had a nose to see if they had any
import copies on the off-chance, obviously they didn't, but I nearly picked
up Frank Zappa's _Have I Offended Someone?_ :)

-Andy