OFF: Ritchie Blackmore Question

Name Removed name_removed at invalid
Wed Mar 25 16:01:45 EST 1998

Allright - I'm off lurk mode!  Adrian, are you referring to RB's "Shadow of
the Moon"?  If so, what this is is an acoustical album done up in 1500's
rennaisance style.  RB's fiancee does the singing.  I absolutely love it!
The more I listen to it, the more I like it.  It's a real gem and a nice
change of pace when you're in the mood for something different.  I've also
got the video for this which I really enjoy.  Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull
guests on the flute for one track.  I've had this cd since this past fall
as an import.  Now it's been released in America with a bonus track - so I
HAD to go out and buy another copy.  That's an unusual turn of events with
the bonus track since usually the imports have those.  Two thumbs up!

Name Removed by request