Heaven Forbid (in my pants)

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Wed Mar 25 18:14:57 EST 1998

The first thing I did when I left work yesterday is run down to Sucker City
(also known as Circuit City) and get my copy of HF.  It's still spinning in
the old CD player now.  Yes, it is one ugly album cover, but the CD rocks.
It rocks hard.  My wife Shelly said she felt like she should put on her
leather miniskirt as the CD player was making it's first trip through the
disc.  BOC did not disappoint (unless you're some lame ass wuss you can't
stop listening to that damn Titanic soundtrack).  I haven't listened to it
enough to give the big song by song critique, but I can honestly say that
I'm digging it all.  I was worried when I first looked at the track list
and saw "In Thee", but was very happy to hear a current live rendition of
the song that is very cool.  Nice job guys.  At least there is no new
versions of the big 3.

Another thing I must comment on is the incredible musicianship on this
album.  Everybody plays great.  There is something here for everybody
(except you accordian and skin flute players).  It seems like there is not
a lot of keyboard work here either.  I think this album stands up against
anything that is out there right now.

Still listening and rocking hard,

Brad

"Hey Babe, wanna burn one?"  Lawrence of Cobble Creek
http://www.moosenet.com/poison.html