HF: Does this stand for Hawkwind Frenzy?

Bryan Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Wed Mar 25 21:26:31 EST 1998

Actually, I've heard so much about Heaven Forbid now that I'll probably
even go out and buy it, and I only own a half-dozen BOC albums...

But I'd really rather have all the HF filtered out.  I don't need to
hear how many radio stations are playing "See You in Black", etc.

Not to start another flame war, because I do like BOC.  (Probably as
much as I like Queen, as I've got a half-dozen Queen albums, too.)

But please, BOC, filter your messages.  The Hawkwind messages I get
always say HW: blah blah blah.  I get about 20 BOC messages that don't
seem to realize that the filter won't work if you put HF: blah blah
blah.

Thanks, and sorry to be so negative.  I actually can't wait to get the
new BOC.  It's going to have to wait for labelmates Motorhead and UFO
(finally in America), but I will get it.

Thanks again,
Bryan

Bryan Young        CANADA        blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/7118      SF Reading Club
 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568             Hawkwind
 http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/6878    IFHL-FLA