BOC: Orgasms, Crumbs, Covers.

James Coburn cando at HIGHFIBER.COM
Wed Mar 25 23:31:14 EST 1998

) - so many more orgasms yet to experience... ;-)

>John

Ha!  Whoaaa JOHN!!!  I hope you get your wife in on some of this.
(you've got 2 out of 3 -  not bad (sex, drugs, rock and roll)).

>>  - however, they were NOT in the main racks, but
>> underneath them, where they typically keep the extra CDs.  "Well,
>> this is incredibly LAME" I thought, "Who's going to see them down
>> THERE?"  So, after putting a few behind the "Blue Oyster Cult" divider,
>> I spied the space above the racks where they often put popular, new,
>> or sale discs.  Figuring that no-one really wants to buy Mary Blige CDs,
>> I put a bunch up on top where the much-debated cover could be
>> prominently seen.  Then, I snuck the remaining 4 or 5 CDs onto Tower's
>> rack of new releases near the front of the store.  "MUCH better" I thought.
>
>John, you kill me.  You forgot to leave a trail of breadcrumbs from
>the front door to the "B" section, though.  ;-)
>
>Steve

(Swann)

I love it.  John, maybe you're 3OC's next manager or at the very least,
head of PR.  Keep up the good work buddy.

Re the "cover."  So why is THAT cover on there in the first place?  It
wasn't a coin toss or chosen by throwing darts at a selection on the CMC
office wall.  Was it a CMC suggestion and the boys didn't have anything
better to offer?  Some link with Eric's Sci-Fi connection?  Has anybody
been over to the other side (AOL) for some input or tidbits from Buck or
Eric?  Where's Manual when we need him?  Bolle?  What's the real answer?

James Coburn
Albuquerque, NM