Off: Projekt (was: BOC: Tower Records check)

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Mar 26 04:38:19 EST 1998

> >ObCD: black tape for a blue girl, _remnants of a deeper purity_
> >

> Nice to see someone else who has actually heard of the Projekt label! Tim,
> have you heard the latest Lycia album "Cold"? I *really* enjoy this CD.
> Speaking of picking up CDs at a decent price, a couple weeks ago I found the
> most recent lovliescrushing CD used for 99 cents! What a bargain...

I'm not that familiar with Projekt stuff, beyond BTfaBG, O Yuki Conjugate
& Steve Roach. I take it most of these other bands are floaty, goth "I want to
kill myself" types ?  (That's not necessarily a complaint).

cheers,

Tim