Off: Projekt (was: BOC: Tower Records check)

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Thu Mar 26 13:05:53 EST 1998

Tim wrote:

>I'm not that familiar with Projekt stuff, beyond BTfaBG, O Yuki Conjugate
>& Steve Roach. I take it most of these other bands are floaty, goth "I want
>kill myself" types ?  (That's not necessarily a complaint).

Yes, most of the stuff I've heard is along the lines of BTfaBG, although I
wouldn't call it "I want to kill myself" music.  If you like Remnants of a
Deeper Purity, try "Soul Whirling Somewhere: Eating the Sea" or "Lycia:
Cold". Both of these are excellent CDs -- melodic and drifting, and better
than BTfaBG (IMHO).  I'd also recommend picking up one of Projekt's "Beneath
the Icy Floe" CD samplers, which are very reasonably priced and will give
you an idea of the artists they carry.

Aaron