New to List

Fri Mar 27 12:43:27 EST 1998

On fre 27 mar 1998 17.06 +0000 "Hardman DK" <D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK>
wrote:
> The HW/BOC connection? The author Michael Moorcock has written lyrics
for
> both bands - indeed, he has played in Hawkwind on various occasions.

     This is quite true, though that is almost coincidental to the reason
the list represents both bands.  List-founder Steve Swann only had the
resources for one list for both his favorite bands: thus, the BOC/Hawkwind
email list.

     As it happens, there's a certain amount of cross-over amongst fans
and some people joined the list being fans on one band, and then became
fans of the other.  I joined for BOC and became a huge Hawkfan as well :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObListBandCrossover: The Brain Surgeons, "Hassan I Sabha"

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk