New to List

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Fri Mar 27 18:56:18 EST 1998

Carl wrote:

>     As it happens, there's a certain amount of cross-over amongst fans
>and some people joined the list being fans on one band, and then became
>fans of the other.  I joined for BOC and became a huge Hawkfan as well :)
>
>Cheers,
>Carl
>
>ObListBandCrossover: The Brain Surgeons, "Hassan I Sabha"
>
>--
>Carl Edlund Anderson
>Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
>St. John's College, University of Cambridge
>mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk
>http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~carl/

Similarly, I joined through doing a BOC search on the 'net, but it was a
treat to find the Hawkwind element, and it revived my interest in the band
- I'd enjoyed them xx years ago (where xx is an indecently large number),
but I'd lost touch over the years.  Now, they're a prominent portion of my
listening (which is pretty weird, wild & diverse)

ChrisW

ObCDs: John Renbourn/So Clear & Weather Report/Live In Tokyo
If in doubt, get a life!