HW: EBS...

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Mon Mar 30 16:48:05 EST 1998

i dont think he meant that.  i think what he meant was that u dont have
to worry about your mem fibbing.  it was said by someone, but i dont
think it ever came out, and now with ebs up for sale, who knows.
also, while i agree, pxr5 is better than ITBOTFTBD, i dont think the
term "worse" applies at all.  i think they are both excellent in their
own ways.
rj