BOC: re:Heaven Forbid review

James Coburn cando at HIGHFIBER.COM
Tue Mar 31 03:00:33 EST 1998

RE:

>I'll probably regret this, but.....
>
>>My review of Heaven Forbid.
<snip>

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions and positions on things.

Thanks, William Fuller, I enjoyed reading your review and got some value
from it.

Regarding the repetitious lyrics maybe Torgo should start writing for the
boys after he showed us some of his writing talents in his HF "review."

James Coburn
Albuquerque, NM

PS  And do we have any more information on the reason(s) for the
(lambasted) cover from Buck, Eric and the AOL side than the snippet (one or
two sentences) someone posted a couple of days back?