Followup to New on the List

Tue Mar 31 08:21:17 EST 1998

> Yikes!  Lookout, Andy, we wouldn't want a 'coffee wars, part II'
> going on to spoil the debut of HF?

Whoopsy!  Uh, I blame John Shirley!

(Or failing that, Steve!)

I put HF on "replay" all morning - I think it's a solid album, no real
duffers except maybe "Still Burnin'"; best tracks generally the heaviest
ones with the solid grooves in the choruses, "Power Underneath Despair",
"See You", "Hammer Back".  And  then there's the excellent "Harvest Moon",
which feels a bit like it's on the wrong album, out of place amid the
Shirley urban nightmare stuff.

There's a definite danger I'll get pissed at the Astoria gig and start
shouting "Hammer baaaaaaack!!" between songs...

- Andy