HW: EBS...

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Tue Mar 31 11:17:33 EST 1998

Just thought I would contribute a bit 'bout PXR5 here.

It is definately on the cards for release by EBS, hopefully with the different
mixes of the the title track. If you compare the versions on the LP release and
the Virgin CD, the mix is different. There may be other mixing differences too
- can't remember.

I lent my CD to Doug Smith so that he could compare the two, with a view to
putting all the various different mixes on, as well as any relevent B-sides
too.

In my view, PXR5 is head and shoulders above IITBOTFTBD, in fact in a
completely different league - there are some great songs on it. Even the lesser
known trax are superb - Infiny or High Rise for instance. Best of all though,
the driving riff of the title track is straight out of the Space Ritual era!

Definately an under-rated LP to say the least!