BOC: MISC. HF

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Mar 31 10:50:07 EST 1998

Well it had to happen.  An opinion about opinions and inevitable
comparisons to BOC's storied history.  Not totally unexpected given the
personality of the list.  It's all good G.  I simply listen to HF per
the title of Queensryche's last album, HEAR IN THE NOW FRONTIER.  This
is where BOC is today 10 years after their last visit to the studio.
This album is no Secret Treaties nor is it Club Ninja; simply, its kick
ass rock and roll.

Well you guys are entitled to feel whatever way you want about HF but I
love it unconditionally.  I will say the novelty has worn off but not my
appreciation for the contents.  It sounds good even after 50 plus
playings.

Quickies - Thank you FAQMAN, goes a long way to restoring my lost
bookmarks.
BTW - No expectations that WoM would be as good as DWD.  DWD is one of
four perfect albums (my definition only) in my book.  I want this one
bad but am secretly hoping the next one is not a concept album, more
straightforward rock and roll like Edge of Thorns (personal fave BTW
even though DWD is a perfect album.)

Who took Theo's anti-inflammatory medication?

Is Torgo kewl or what?

Hopefully BOC will have added either Hammer Back or Damaged to the
setlist by the time they hit Jaxx 4/17.  I'm hoping for both but either
would be fine.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

"No pun intended, none recognized I'm sure." Dr. Frasier Crane

Five in the player -

BOC - HF
Savatage - Gutter Ballet
King's X - King's X
Triumph - Thunder Seven
Frank Marino & MR - Double Live (Killer Roadhouse Blues cover)