Followup to New on the List

Nebosuke Nebosuke at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 31 13:27:26 EST 1998

Ted Jackson Jr. wrote:

> The ambiguity's still there.  I think the guy's a stalker, not her
>  boyfriend.  If he was her lover, he'd know for sure if the woman was
>  being beaten up.  I think the dude is in love with her, and she
>  doesn't know it, and he's just daydreaming about her...

Whoa!  Killer insight!  This would explain a couple of things...maybe she
isn't being beaten at all...the blood on her coffee cup is lipstick, of
course; who drinks coffee while their mouth is bleeding?...and the marks on
her hands are from who knows what, she scraped her knuckles or
something...he's not about to believe her, though, she's lying to him (just
like all the others!), and that bastard is going underground...

-CB