BOC: Heaven Forbid

Tue Mar 31 14:29:17 EST 1998

> As a resident of South Florida (Fort Lauderdale to be exact) I have been
> spoiled over the years by numerous BOC concerts.  Other than a last minute
> substitution in Pompano for a "summerdaze" like concert about 6 months ago,
> the boys haven't played hear since "Mr. Laffs" over 2 years ago.  I don't see
> any South Florida dates on the bocfanclub site either.  I wonder why we have
> been overlooked recently.

They did play further north in FL, though.  Didn't they just play
Daytona?  I know what you mean though.  I saw them 4 times in nine
months, from late '96-summer 97, but had to pass on a couple recent
gigs that were just a bit too far away.  I'm itching to hear more new
stuff too.  Two of those 4 gigs they didn't play ANY new stuff, and
at one they played HM, and the other, HM and LfM.  We want more!

theo