BOC: Random Stuff

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Mar 31 23:26:29 EST 1998

Froogin madly to my Edge of Thorns cd I offer the following random
thoughts for consumption -

Abestos vest on -

Imaginos is a BOC album for goodness sakes.  So what if everyone was not
in the same room I see all of the usual suspects in the credits.
Imaginos could have been so much more but thats all history now.

Laverne, John ...Shirley smirley can ya sing along with the song?  If so
and your foot is tapping or your air guitaring/bassing isn't that
enough?  Try doing three part harmony with multiple chorus of
Transmaniacon MC why dontcha?

Hold it gotta get a beer in my hands....

got it.

OK yeah and another thing lets put the cover debate to bed, the damn
ting is ugly and does not represent tha band at all.  I really don't buy
this stuff about attracting a younger audience with it.  Its cheesey and
says nothing.  Could CMC have done better, sure look at Overkill's
cover, I like that one.

The inner sleeve SWEET!  Better safe than sorry there John but if I were
a betting man I'd wager if god looked anything like that the hair would
be red and the eyes green.

All right back to fussing and stuffing each others reviews.

Wait, come back here Martin, give us the professional scoop, ya know
most of
us only spend what little money we have on cd's and not fanzines.

8 more days til WoM.  8 months in and 98 has already been avery good
year for music.

Did Theo mention Coffe Wars II?  Space in Your Face dude, I got Torgo
blend, powerful stuff.  Bring it on big daddy.

Ghost in The Ruins

Other in the player

HF
Space in Your Face - Galactic Cowboys
Keeper of the Seven Keys I & II - Helloween
Wounded Land - Threshold