BOC: Am I alone in thinking this? (was revamped set)

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 1 05:54:15 EDT 1998

>     With _Agents of Fortune_, BOC acquired a more polished sound, but
>also a more dynamic mix, IMO.
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

I'm gonna get my ass busted for this, but.....

Whilst acquiring a better sound and mix, they added in a 60% keek song
mix.

The first 3 studio albums, the live albums and Imaginos are the only BOC
LP's I can listen to from start to finish.
>From AoF onwards, cohesion and most of what they were _vanished_, on LP
anyway. IMO.

Chris.