BOC: Am I alone in thinking this? (was revamped set)

Fri May 1 08:02:48 EDT 1998

On fre 1 maj 1998 02.54 +0000 "Horse Whisperer"
<beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> I'm gonna get my ass busted for this, but.....
> Whilst acquiring a better sound and mix, they added in a 60% keek song
> mix.
> The first 3 studio albums, the live albums and Imaginos are the only BOC
> LP's I can listen to from start to finish.

     Naw, I agreefor the most part.  BOC were more coherent and spookier
before they escaped from Pearlman :)  _Imaginos_, as we know, would have
been a marvelous return to form had it actually been a "BOC" album :)

     BOC has always had a mix of awesome and duff tracks on its later
albums, IMO.  Actually, there are a few tracks on the early albums which
I'm not wild about, but what the heck.

     Shouldn't people be slagging off (er) "Teen Archer" (isn't it?) for
its enormously repetitive lyrics.  Surely Shirley was no worse!? :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson