BOC: Am I alone in thinking this? (was revamped set)

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 1 07:42:31 EDT 1998

>On fre 1 maj 1998 02.54 +0000 "Horse Whisperer"
><beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
>> I'm gonna get my ass busted for this, but.....
>> Whilst acquiring a better sound and mix, they added in a 60% keek
song
>> mix.
>> The first 3 studio albums, the live albums and Imaginos are the only
BOC
>> LP's I can listen to from start to finish.
>
>     Naw, I agreefor the most part.  BOC were more coherent and
spookier
>before they escaped from Pearlman :)  _Imaginos_, as we know, would
have
>been a marvelous return to form had it actually been a "BOC" album :)
>
>     BOC has always had a mix of awesome and duff tracks on its later
>albums, IMO.  Actually, there are a few tracks on the early albums
which
>I'm not wild about, but what the heck.
>
>     Shouldn't people be slagging off (er) "Teen Archer" (isn't it?)
for
>its enormously repetitive lyrics.  Surely Shirley was no worse!? :)
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

Phew, I got away with it then!  I think that's why their live stuff has
always been built largely around the 1st 3 LP's plus the Big Three.  I
may have to go for a quick day-dream here and imagine a world with
Imaginos as the first of a spate of actual BOC albums.  Maybe I'd be
taller and better-looking too (hmmmm).

Repetition.....Astronomyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, a staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar  x4??

Wannabe Live Track.....Vengeance (The Pact)
I did a monster remix of Vengeance, and I think I might do an MP3 of it
and put it on my Web Site.  Just for a laff.

Chris.