BOC: revamped set

Fri May 1 10:10:57 EDT 1998

On fre 1 maj 1998 07.50 -0500 "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
wrote:
> I think it was more Columbia records not affording the band first class
> treatment until they proved they could turn a profit.

     "Pshaw!" I say! :)  What kind of budget was _Black Sabbath_ recorded
on?  No, it was a dodgy production decision, IMO, and therefore presumably
Pearlman's fault :)  After all, the sound _did_ improve once his influence
was lessened.

     It doesn't take a lot of fancy studio gear to get a monster guitar
sound.  You just have to "move some air" and keep anyone from flattening
the EQ with a giant piece of tin. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--