recruitment tool

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri May 1 08:10:17 EDT 1998

So far, apart from getting people to directly listen to it,
i've gotten a number of people to go out and get HF by
e-mailing them Torgo's review of the album, several were
so impressed by the review they had to see what would cause
someone to right such a review.  And so far all of them liked
the album (they went out and bought it, including one which had
nothing else of BOC prior to it),
 though one or two said it was good but not as good
as the review....  One person said Torgo's review should've been
 the liner notes for the album...

Anyways, thanks Torgo...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random