BOC FAQ is Here!

Fri May 1 09:41:31 EDT 1998

Yeah, Ben beat me to it.  Version 3.0 of the BOC FAQ is now available at:

ftp://ftp.spc.edu/boc-l/BOC_FAQ-3_0.TXT

I haven't linked it to my website yet, but will do so soon, and I'm sure
some HTML version will be done (not necessarily by me) in the near
future.

The most significant addition to this version of the FAQ, but one worthy
of considering this a "significant upgrade" is the inclusion of HEAVEN
FORBID - finally, THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION about BOC has been
answered!

John