BOC: Am I alone in thinking this? (was revamped set)

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 1 10:58:26 EDT 1998

>     Though it really shouldn't be too hard to make a good BOC album: a
>bunch of heavy rockers which suggest that Cthulu is coming to eat you
>(probably during the guitar solo), a few shimmering Buck pop numbers
about
>something vaguely disturbing, a huge sprawling progressively tinged
epic
>about something science-fictiony, and a slow brooding number which
implies
>that Cthulu already _has_ eaten you and you are just now coming to
terms
>with it.
>
>     As long as the lyrics don't really make much sense, but have
>overtones of something awful lurking just out of sight, mention "Suzy"
>once or twice, and avoid end-rhyme whenever possible then all should be
>well.
>
>:)
>
>--
>Carl Edlund Anderson

Now that I've gotten up off the floor and stopped giggling...
Carl - you are clearly the end result of a mutant hybrid involving
Meltzer, Pearlman and Bouchard.
Infact, they were all you and you are a metamorphosing time-hopping
Android.
Wipe Out.
You are the new candid for Mad Scientist of the Month.
Classic.

Chris.