OFF: Y&T

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri May 1 07:04:59 EDT 1998

I've been meaning to ask the Y&T fans out there a question...

Not too long ago, I came across the Best of 81-85 CD in a cutout bin,
and I thought, 'Damn, maybe it's time I revisit the head-bangin',
Iron Maiden painter cap-wearin' days of my youth. I was all set to
buy it when I noticed that one of their most popular tunes, 'Keep on
Runnin'' (or was it 'Don't Stop Runnin'?) wasn't even on there!
Totally soured me on the disc.
Is there any kind of compilation that contains all the best stuff
PLUS this one?

--  Nick