BOC: Old albums' production

reset3xKO mumford at ONLINE.NO
Fri May 1 15:23:20 EDT 1998

> Weeeelllllll....It does.  But then, the Sab's 1st LP has got a
> phenomenal mix, and it has seldom been bettered.

Well, my pre-master CD copy sounds like it was recorded under 5 ft. of mud.
Not that I consider that a BAD thing, mind you...

> And the LP itself is flippin' fine 2.

Sure - why i brought it up.

> But I like the point about blaming SP.  Heh heh heh.

You are right, I blame Smashing Pumpkins and (Wella SP haircare products)
for the rapid cultural decline of the 90s.

Chr.

-------DIY sig:
"Gustav Dore: God knows what they spiked his drinks with."