OFF: Y&T

Stuart Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri May 1 21:57:35 EDT 1998

As regular readers know, I do this sort of thing for a living,
but the days of freebies are over, damn it.
However, I am happy to point people in the general
direction that my paid services would take me
There was another compilation released in the UK by Castle in 1992(?)
called "Anthology" (bet they lay await at night thinking up that one).
If memory serves me right it was a double set but I don't have a
track listing to hand.
However you could always check out the Y&T web pages at
http://ubl.com./ubl/cards/010/7/24.html
and doubtless they'll help y'all out.

Zeit

Record Hunter   http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot/hunter.html