BOC: Am I alone in thinking this? (was revamped set)

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Fri May 1 19:29:41 EDT 1998

At 16:34 01/05/98 +0000, you wrote:
>> Now that I've gotten up off the floor and stopped giggling...
>> Carl - you are clearly the end result of a mutant hybrid involving
>> Meltzer, Pearlman and Bouchard.
>> You are the new candid for Mad Scientist of the Month.
>
>     You haven't even seen the evil creation I built a few years ago:
>lyrics to my shameless BOC-rip-off song (alas, never recorded because it
>_was_ a sprawling epic) based on H.P. Lovecraft's "The Colour Out of
>Space".
>
>     I called it, "The Colour Out of Space".
>
>     I'll stack 'em up against John Shirley's offerings on _HF_ any day :)
>
>Cheers,
>Carl
>
>--
>Carl Edlund Anderson
>Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
>St. John's College, University of Cambridge

Shouldn't that be "Miskatonic University" *giggle*gibber*

ChrisW
NP:Deep Structure "Lunar" (from This Is Drum&Bass, CD2)
"I can't believe my point of view is the only correct one." - Jerry Garcia