OFF:Ted's Tape Questions

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Sat May 2 14:06:33 EDT 1998

AB sez
>Thats the general consensus even though ML is great.  There are only six
>or so of the original NSP songs on ML right?  I know not everything from
>NSP is on ML which is why I want NSP too.

yes, the songs repeated from NSP are:
Her Palace
I Know Everything
Walk With My Love
Hollow Eyes (from a disturbing novel)
Live In Your House
Without You

>Endangered Speices, alas I have not yet seen this for a price I am
>willing to pay.  I got Musically Incorrect as an import as is most of myY&T
>collection (imports that is).  I've probably spent more on their
>cd's than any other band.  When I can get a local copy of ES I'll jump
>on it.

you'll be happy to hear that the word is ES will be released stateside
in May!  I like ES better than MI, but that's just my preference...
I really can't stand Phil's voice......Dave's much better

>BTW do you know that Dave M has a
>solo album called "On the Blue Side".  Japan only import where Dave is
>wailing the blues.  Dream Disc has it for $28.

heard about this.... I also hear that he may do some US shows in
support....which would tend to indicate it's gonna get release here

on the Y&T side.... have you got the studio version of "Go For The
Throat" or the live "Summertime Girls"?

>Tapes almost done but before I send I'll list the KX stuff I have  in
>case you want some copies.

cool........ I'll have to start figuring out what I'm gonna toss onto
a CD for ya..... if I can get a grip on this darn software to clean up
my vinyl, I'll burn some of that stuff......

Ted