BOC: Am I alone in thinking this? (was revamped set)

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Sat May 2 10:35:24 EDT 1998

Diverifying even further (sorry) - I guess a few of you out there remember
the band "H.P.Lovecraft" - does anybody know if any of their stuff is
available these days?

I can't really remember what they were like, but I know i enjoyed the few
things I heard on the radio at the time - of course, it might just be the
rosy glow of history that makes me think that they were good....

ChrisW

NP:Chemical Brothers "Dig Your Own Hole"

P.S. OK, I'm off to see if I can buy a cassette deck *evil titter* -
apparently an endangered species around these parts.

P.P.S. Any body got any experience (good or bad) of MD recorders/players?
"I can't believe my point of view is the only correct one." - Jerry Garcia