Swap Tape Question

000xKO mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sun May 3 15:45:35 EDT 1998

Johan! Er du/dere en robot eller hva? :) The original idea here was pretty
much "anything goes". and that should be easy enough a concept to grasp?
Sure, I have a sort of lurid "theme" on my tape, but anyone can tape
anything they want, preferably as lomng as its a mix of fairly obscure
music to stimulate disovery of new things... no?? Is my crystal clear
interpretation just too damn liberal?

Chr.

-------DIY sig:
"Whenever Dennis Hopper goes into overdrive and his forehead shrivels up
like a raw pancake sliding down a very hot teflon hill, I think of Howie on
cocaine."

> hi folks,
>
> this was, as far as I understand, the original idea of the Tape Swap
Project: