OFF: Offensive Tapes

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon May 4 09:48:11 EDT 1998

>Shhh.. you sensitive people are just being *too* damn cautios, *and* blabbing
about your tapes - look, its a *surprise* thing, see, haha. So if some
bastard ALSO happens to be too sensitive for your music, then - he/she
has a VERY BIG PERSONAL PROBLEM!

Chr.

Oh Really?

>I know a lot of people here have families, so...
>Chuck/Charlie

See there's a sensible question to ask.

Now why would you assume that someone who dosen't care for explicit
sexual references in their music has a personal; problem, hmmm?  If your
life revolves around this kind of stuff more power to you.  Some of us
do not appreciate or consume this kind of thing.  Dosen't make us narrow
minded or indicate a PERSONAL PROBLEM, simply a matter of taste.  I
don't want to flame or start a moral debate here but you shouldn't
dismiss peoples tatses or lack thereof so quickly.

I had decided not to do this project anyway, just don't have the time,
but I am more convinced now that someone like you may make an otherwise
fine tape and at the very end put something I (emphasis on "I")  may
find a little revolting.  I like to share music with my older kids and I
do care about what they see and hear.  A surprise like this would surely
send me down the wrong road, attitude wise.

Make your tape any way you want, I'm safe becuase I'm not participating.
 But before you do just remember you have no idea who your tape is going
to, and you have even less knowledge of what one may or may not find
offensive.  Also consider if you load up a tape full of this stuff from
various sources it does say a lot about you.

Ghost in the Ruins

Yeah keep playing with fire super pants you don't know how much fire
your playing with." - Evil Midnight Bomber