Swap Tape Question

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 5 07:05:37 EDT 1998

>or shall we return to what I thought was the original idea, a creation
>filled with odd stuff that the recorder believe is forgotten treasures
- a
>tape that if it finds the right addresse will open up unknown doors in
the
>rock history?
>

>help me find the path again.
>tell me what you want, and I'll do it for you.
>I may be bored beyond coma, but...
>
>best -joe

We must think we're a bunch of witty bas***ds on this list!
Joe - you have the right of it, we're just attempting to smokescreen.
Personal rare gems are the order of the day, and I know I am truly
loving exploring my LP collection again.

Chris.