OFF: Sweden request

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Tue May 5 10:55:23 EDT 1998

This is a request to any boc-l members in Sweden.

I am going to be in Malmo next week and Stockholm the following
weekend (the 16th and 17th) on a business trip.  I am looking for
recommendations for restaurants, and for bars were I can check out the
local rock scene (especially in Stockholm).  Can anyone send me a few
pointers?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm
going to mop the floor with your face."  I said, "You'll be sorry."
He said, "Oh, yeah?  Why?"  I said, "Well, you won't be able to get
into the corners very well."       -- Emo Phillips