HW: Tubby Tour '98

SPRAWL sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Tue May 5 14:32:20 EDT 1998

Guess it all depends where yer from.  around here, the saying is "in
like flint" referring to things like primitive arrowheads, and the
little shards of flint the flake off and bury themselves in your flesh.

not trying to correct you, im sure what you're saying is accurate.
just felt the need to post something, and didnt want to get sucked into
any of the flame wars circulating lately. =)
rj