HW: Tubby Tour '98

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue May 5 16:57:57 EDT 1998

rj said...

>Guess it all depends where yer from.  around here, the saying is "in
>like flint" referring to things like primitive arrowheads, and the
>little shards of flint the flake off and bury themselves in your flesh.
>
>not trying to correct you, im sure what you're saying is accurate.
>just felt the need to post something, and didnt want to get sucked into
>any of the flame wars circulating lately. =)
>rj

Ummmm...that was a joke, wasn't it??  Sexual innuendo in a play on words, I
gathered.

BTW, Elle also mentioned Errol Flynn as a second reason for naming her son,
now three months old.  Mom looks to be doing well.

ObRokyReference:  I saw a repeat episode of X-Files the other day, where
Mulder & Scully were reporting on various UFO encounters to a
writer/journalist.  One of the people who had supposedly been abducted was
named Roky.  Afterwards, he had written down everything he'd remembered
about the encounter and gave it to the FBI.  When they showed his
'manifesto' on camera, I swear the name given was 'Roky Erickson,' although
when I checked the actual script (available on-line), it said 'Roky
Crikenson,' which of course is (nearly) an anagram of 'Erickson.'
Regardless, Chris Carter obviously was giving tribute to Roky, although I
think that Roky didn't believe he was abducted by aliens, but rather *was*
an alien himself.  There was also a mention of a particular alien 'Lord
Kinbote' and I wondered if that was an Erickson creation or from Carter
himself.  Anybody??

When are the teletubbies going to show up on X-Files???  And what sort of
conspiracy would they be linked to....Hmmmm.  (Maybe they're going to be in
the movie.)

Derek T. Heinsohn (FAA)

P.S.  I think the Ozrics are on tour somewhere in Europe (Germany, Holland?).
Anybody catch any of the shows??