OFF: Pound Hound

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed May 6 08:31:43 EDT 1998

in the hall of the mountain kiiiinggggggg.... ahhhhhh yeahhhhhh.....

Ted>Hey Ghost....check out this posting to the FW ng from someone at
Metal Blade records.....

Hmmmm... whats up dude....

>AUGUST 11th-POUND HOUND-"Massive grooves From The >Electric Church"

>now, I don't have to tell you what this Pound Hound disc is, do I?

DOUG?  SWEEEEETTTTTTT!  Da master of bass tone.

"By the way, at the House of Blues show on the Ear Candy Tour, Billy
Sheehan was on the side of the stage shooting video of Doug and the
guys--he later led the crowd in a chant of "Doug, Doug, Doug!!" and
bowed down before him
"we're not worthy" style. "

 From a friend and bass player who bows before the throne

Summer is stacking up pretty good.  Still a chance the new KX will also
come out late summer.  Have you heard that Ty is into another side
project, Platypus with Derek Sherinian, John Myung and Rod Morgenstein,
album due this summer.   GC is due in the fall and Gary Hoey has another
comming out.  Ready to spend a few bucks I am.  BTW there's a new KX
list, tentatively called "Silent Wind"  Run by the same gal who does the
GC list.  If interested e-mail

Kirsten Denoyellis
kirsten at pa.uky.edu

Nice young lady, perhaps the biggest Dokken fan in the world.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

In the Player (still stuck) Wake of Magellan, Savatage